FlexTrade Wins The Trade’s EMS Best Product Adaptability Award 2018
FlexTrade today announced it has won the EMS Best Product Adaptability category at the TRADE’s Leaders in Trading awards ceremony, which was held at the Savoy in London on November 23rd.
Hosted by the TRADE, 250 industry leaders were gathered at the ceremony to celebrate their achievements throughout the year. In total, 35 awards were distributed across three primary category segments covering the Buy Side, Algorithmic & EMS Trading, and the Editors’ Choice.
FlexTrade was chosen as the winner in the EMS Best Product Adaptability category by The Trade’s annual readership survey.
This award is the eighth time this year that FlexTrade’s technology solutions and services have received industry recognition for trading excellence. Other awards attained in 2018 include:
- Best Buy-Side EMS by Waters Buy-Side Technology Awards on November 2.
- Best Implementation at a Buy-Side Firm (Trading & Risk) by Waters Buy-Side Technology Awards on November 2.
- Best Execution Management (EMS) and Best FX Trading Platform by the Mutual Fund Service and Technology Awards on October 5.
- Best Front Office Execution System by Financial News Trading and Technology Awards Europe on May 15.
- Best Multi-Asset EMS and Best New Product (Execution) at the Markets Choice Awards on April 24.
- Best Automated Trading Platform and Best Alliance/Partnership by Waters magazine’s Sell-Side Technology Awards on April 20.
- Best Trading System at the FStech Awards on March 22.
- Best Options Trading Platform by Fund Technology and Wall Street Letter on February 7.