FlexTrade Notches Two Buy-Side Technology Awards for 2018
— Named Best Buy-Side EMS —
— Captures Best Implementation at a Buy-Side Firm (Trading & Risk) —
FlexTrade today announced the company has won two award categories — Best Buy-Side EMS and Best Implementation at a Buy-Side Firm (Trading & Risk) — at the Waters Buy-Side Technology Awards, which was held in London on November 2.
Hosted by Waters magazine, WatersTechnology and Buy-Side Technology, the aim of the awards each year is to recognize the leading technologies and vendors in their area of expertise, through an auditable and transparent methodology underpinned by nine judges – five buy-side-focused technology consultants and four of WatersTechnology’s most experienced journalists.
These awards cap the seventh time this year that FlexTrade’s technology solutions and services have received industry recognition for trading excellence. Other awards attained in 2018 include:
- Best Execution Management (EMS) and Best FX Trading Platform by the Mutual Fund Service and Technology Awards on October 5.
- Best Front Office Execution System by Financial News Trading and Technology Awards Europe on May 15.
- Best Multi-Asset EMS and Best New Product (Execution) at the Markets Choice Awards on April 24.
- Best Automated Trading Platform and Best Alliance/Partnership by Waters magazine’s Sell-Side Technology Awards on April 20.
- Best Trading System at the FStech Awards on March 22.
- Best Options Trading Platform by Fund Technology and Wall Street Letter on February 7.